Wednesday, June 27

Lovely Choucroute hair style or how to make a mess look OK

Hi There!
Today I wanted to go to Hyde Park but it took me so long to get ready (actually getting out of bed, take a shower and figure out what to do with my hair, while watching Drop Dead Diva) that I ended up going to my local coffee place before going to attend some of the business I had to attend in the afternoon. It was not easy (ie.getting ready) as two days ago I did some twists in my hair to have nice curls in the morning and today, two days later, it just turned into a metal sponge thingy, so I decided to twist the front and attach the rest at the back and I guess it turned out OK!
Just sharing my random hair styles...

chocodrey choucroute



chocodrey choucroute

chocodrey choucroute

chocodrey choucroute

I am wearing:
Scraf: New look
Shirt: H&M
Boots: La Redoute (I mean yeah, I'm French...)
Bag: Vintage
Photographer: K Wit

Love and Chocolate!

CD.