Saturday, March 23

"From Frizzy to Wavy" Hair Tutorial.

Hi there!

Long time no see right! I finally made that video I have been wanting to make for months. FEWwww, took AAAges! This is the wavy hairstyle I wear every day. It's a bit of a hassle to do it but then I am good for a week or so. Yup, I don't need to wash my hair that often as I have non-oily hair/scalp! Check out the video and have a look bellow for the list of products I used:



So, here is are two pictures of my hair texture before and after the "wavy hair" routine:

Before (natural texture)


After


Here are the products I used. I bought half of them full price from sally express and hair dresser salons and some other like the shampoos and masks were discounted and I found them at TK Maxx:


1. Shampoo: Dermorganic Daily Conditioning Shampoo

I like this shampoo because it is sulfate-free and contains Argan Oil, which is great for my dry hair! It's a bit of a treatment in a shampoo which is why I don't usually use a conditioner after using it.

2. Treatments:

  • Goldwell Kerasilk Treatment Ultra Rich Care
  • Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask 

I use a deep conditioning treatment after every other shampoo.I swap this two products so that I use each of them at least once a month. Both products are extremely nourishing, make my hair really smooth, soft and easy to de-tangle.

3. Heat process: Blow-dry | Steampod Replenishing Smoothing Cream

I use this on damp hair before blow-drying them. It's new, it's from L'Oréal Professional.  It contains Keratin and make my hair really silky and smooth.

4. Heat process: Flat Iron | Steampod Protective Smoothing Serum


I use this before flat ironing my hair to protect my ends. Other than that its similar to other L'Oréal Professional protective serums.

5. Styling: BC Oil Miracle by Schwarzopf Professional


6. Finish: 

  • Kérastase Serum Oléo-Relax
  • Mythic Oil by L'Oréal Professional

I use one or the other. In case you haven't figured it out by now, I am slightly nuts about oils in hair care products...


Hope you find it useful :) let me know!

Love and Chocolate!